Reservations can be placed at Ford.com – be sure to select Bozard Ford as your dealership when you complete the reservation process
• Reservations will have a $100 fully refundable deposit which secures a customer’s place in line – no vehicle configuration options will be available until later in the year
• Vehicle availability starting mid-2022
Introducing the 2022 Ford Lightning electric truck. The smart and powerful all-electric F-150 Lightning offers all the benefits that come from going electric. Order yours from Bozard Ford.
• Ford’s all-electric F-150 Lightning will arrive mid-2022; the truck is powered by batteries & electric motors only – it is not a hybrid or plug in hybrid
• The F-150 Lightning is purpose-built for Americans who need to get the job done
• The F-150 Lightning is undergoing tens of thousands of hours of torture testing and targeting millions of simulated, laboratory and real-world test miles
• Ford will have technology on the F-150 Lightning that allows mobile power generation so customers can use their trucks as a power source for campsites to jobsites and anything in between
• The F-150 Lightning will require significantly less maintenance than a typical gasoline engine, creating more than 40 percent savings for its lifetime total cost of operation
• The F-150 Lightning will feature dual electric motors targeted to deliver more horsepower and torque than any F-150 available today, the fastest acceleration, and the ability to haul heavy loads and tow big trailers
• A giant front trunk on the F-150 Lightning adds even more cargo-carrying versatility and security to help protect and move valuable items
• Like the rest of the all-new F-150 lineup, the F-150 Lightning will continuously improve over time with fast software updates
• Customers can charge at home with the included mobile charge cord, using a standard outlet or a 240V NEMA 14-50 outlet, or by installing the Ford Connected Charge Station or a third-party charging station
• Customers will have access to the FordPass Charging network, the largest public charging network in North America
• The F-150 batteries can be replaced and recycled at the end of their life
DISCLAIMER: By completing the Reservation Process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. Participation in the Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery. Your Reservation does not guarantee a set price for the Vehicle.